Create, Learn, Inspire

If I could invite the world into my studio and show them around, they would see sketches, paintings, and personal work that otherwise would have no audience.
This site is the next best thing.
Here I'll show work that has been published as well as the work behind the work.
I encourage you to explore the older posts as well as the newer ones.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions about any of the posts. Enjoy!
spears@charter.net

Friday, December 9, 2011


A few students and some faculty from the university joined Illustrator David Dibble for some early morning Plein Air Painting. It was about 15 degrees with bright sunshine and clear skies.
Here I am with my effort - 9 x 12 inches, oil on Ray Mar canvas board.
David came in From New York to present his work as a color Key artist at Blue Sky Studios. It was a great presentation and a fun morning of painting.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Ron. I'm feeling a chill already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron- what fun looking at your work. You need to put a subscription box on your blog!

    ReplyDelete