Create, Learn, Inspire

If I could invite the world into my studio and show them around, they would see sketches, paintings, and personal work that otherwise would have no audience.
This site is the next best thing.
Here I'll show work that has been published as well as the work behind the work.
I encourage you to explore the older posts as well as the newer ones.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions about any of the posts. Enjoy!
spears@charter.net

Friday, October 21, 2011

Updated Website!


After a long absence, I finally have a website up and running.
Visit it at ronspears.com

2 comments:

  1. In case I never said it before, those halloween murals are crazy awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron,
    Great website. Love the clean straight forward navigation and slideshows. Love seeing the progress too. Yes, those Halloween murals are some ambitious beautiful work. Hope your teaching is going well.

    ReplyDelete