Create, Learn, Inspire

If I could invite the world into my studio and show them around, they would see sketches, paintings, and personal work that otherwise would have no audience.
This site is the next best thing.
Here I'll show work that has been published as well as the work behind the work.
I encourage you to explore the older posts as well as the newer ones.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions about any of the posts. Enjoy!
spears@charter.net

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Plein Air at Kolob Canyon






Friday, I joined some friends and students for a morning of painting at Kolob Canyon in Utah. It was a spectacular day and made better by the fun company. The Fall colors are just coming in.

2 comments:

  1. I had a great day Ron. We'll have to do it again soon. I'll be posting my efforts this week, though, they are both very similar to one another. I love how varied the two scenes you captured are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful out there! Great paintings too.

    ReplyDelete